Welcome to Texas School Procedures. To use this website, subscribers, please log in and then navigate to any of the tabs at the top. Visitors may use the Site Map to view an outline of the website contents or Preview Samples of our repository.
Texas School Procedures partners with and supports Texas public schools by:
- Ensuring compliance with Texas and federal laws, school board policies, and best practices through use of our protocols and resources.
- Providing electronic documents, letters, notifications, postings, resources and scripts to implement all protocols.
- Providing home letters and documents in both English and Spanish versions.
- Updating and keeping current all protocols and documents when changes are made at the state and federal level or clarification is made through the Texas Education Agency, TASB, SBEC, Office of Civil Rights, etc.
- Empowering and protecting districts and administrators in critical decision making within the legal structure of the Texas Education Code and Texas Administrative Code.
- Adding new protocols and documents regularly.
TxSP partners with Region 10 across the state of Texas for district and charter school roll-outs.